Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

14 Jan 2012 - 3 hkg bags

Decided to pack my clothings this time. with the helps of Yuki! 3 bags which able to go over new place by her car. Again with my bro & her help to drive & carry to new place. Leave it there for tomorrow to do unpacking since I need to be there by 11am for citygas staffs. Mum 1st time to new place too. She don't like our walk in wardrobe cos she finds it very unsightly & untidy with all the clothings there to be seem by others. Angry with Peter for it, I did told him I want to have door there yet he said with doors will no longer is walk in! When I visited my neighbour's place, hers is exactly walk in with sliding door which I wanted! Pissed lor.. He must be thinking with sliding tempted glass doors will cost him alot! Another unpleased is we insisted to do bigger shower scrren for common toilet & he insisted no need and give lame excuse that vanity cabinet will occupy the space that we intend to do longer kerb! Ended up vanity did not occupy tat empty space at all! Lazy bum! Not happy with these 2 things!!

And prata at Jalan Kayu after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment