No stocks for 3SS (GB) as claimed by Eileen! I think of my neighbour for years (Patrick) as their family is doing gas and dealing with Rinna's products too! I asked him any stocks at his office and he said he normally will keep some stocks in his office etc! Wah, heng ah... So I ask him for a favour, get me one 3SS (GB) from his stocks & I'll pass him a brand new one after CNY since Rinnai confirmed new stocks will be in by 30 Jan 2012! To my surprise, he's very 爽快! He said ok, 拿去装先 & wants me to text him Punggol address & he'll arrange his man to deliver to me today!
Happy but at the same time, I'm thinking to rely this message to Eileen instead! Cos this is not my responsible & job! Of course I'll not want to involve in this kind of exchange nor I want to collect a brand new hob from Eileen and return Patrict end of Jan right? So I called Eileen telling her this good new & ask her to tell Rinnai to call Patrict to do their exchange etc.. After 1 hour of pushing etc.. Finally Rinnai will go collect from Patrict & deliver to Punggol! I'm working and can't be at new place to do the collection. So I call Peter to go Patrict's office at AMK Industrial Park to collect from Rinnai's driver Jeffrey at 245pm instead!
Settled right? Happy again but received a call from Peter saying if the hob he collected now (3SS GB) is the same as Tuesday's stainless steel hob (3SS), then it's wrong also! Nabei!! He keeps saying Tuesday's hob he saw is different model (3VA)! Which I told him no way cos I didnt even see 3VA before, neither I order too! And I double confirmed with Eileen and 3SS is the one return to her by Daryl on Tuesday! I message Peter about that and I think he "Kan Chiong" and go new place to check the fitting ok not etc.. Cos he called me and said it's correct now! Can fitted!
Warao... Heng ah!!! Make me so worry! Pls leh, dun screw things up anymore lor, if not i think i'll not recover from my sickness due to stress/worry & many things in mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment