Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

14-15 Jan 2012

14 Jan 2012:
City gas staffs will be at new place for installing our gas at 11am! Our contractor Peter not free to be at new place! Which means I have to reach there on time. Set alarm & woke at 930pm. Packed some stuffs to bring over too. Bro took his own sweet time by lazing in bed although he alr woke at 8 plus! He went to shower only at 10am after I finished packing! Gosh, and we need to go Yuki's office to get her car then I drive to new place! About 1045pm, city gas staff called me & informed they have reached early than scheduled time. I told them I'm otw there & ask them to wait for me. Lucky I managed to speed my way there by exiting the right exit from Ubi SLE/TPE!

By not wasting my time there, I unpack all the 3 cartons I brought last nites till 430pm & headed for Mac Donald at Sengkang complex for my lunch + dinner! Then to Yuki's office to return car & waited for her to finished doing gel nails for Sally. Headed home & sleep at 12 plus! Shit! And need to wake up at 930am again for facial at 1045am next day!

15 Jan 2012:
Changed my facial & massage appointment to start at 1045am due to Henry needs to help me move things to new place this day! Ended at 130pm, I went to get some household stuffs at AMK Central, followed by queuing of half an hr at Mei Zhen Xiang bak kua for mum & not waiting for Daryl to order from his friend! Cos I really dun knw when will it be ready then? And it not tat nice to 送年货last min. And tat bak kua costed me $47 for 1 kg! Warao, getting more & more exp!!!

Reached home at 2pm but received a msg from Henry saying will come at 4pm instead! While waiting, I packed all my bags in 2 big bag as well! Bro came home on time to help too. We waited patiently with all cartons outside my place for Henry. He's late & reached 445pm instead. Carpenters waiting at new place for measurement of arylic on gate & toilets too. Doing all the unpacking till 1130pm! Damn tired, backache, bodypain and sleepy! Look so shag after lack of sleeps for weeks!

House still pending for few things to completion! (Touch up paint/ stickers remove at TV console glass/ MBR vanity top & sink etc). Message Peter & no reply from him till now! Nabei! Not going to pay him last payment till next month! And we still have lot of things to buy & do after moving in on 18 Jan! Need to get stuffs like iron / iron board/ dustbin/ steamboats stuffs/ household stuffs etc! Time seems not enough for us! Somemore steamboat is on Sunday night which we left only Sat to get ready all stuffs! Warao.. I thk i going to faint of exhausted! I m going to lay flat on bed during CNY rest days! After busy visiting etc, will follow by house warming buffet on 28 Jan. Should be able to rest for one weekends then again come our solemnisation & wedding lunch on 12 Feb! I think we can only get to rest after mid Feb!! Jiayou, left 1 more month to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment