Received an email from 21 yrs friend May Soon this morning telling me she gonna sell me her baby stuffs etc! Which I did not even ask any bb stuffs from her after she knws abt my pregancy! Best parts, her supposeingly automatic "yao lan" already spoilted & need to fuction manually by hand of cos and yet she wants to sell to Yuki! She can even said I can re-sell it next time so that won't loose out that much! Even those toys she got it from motherhood forum mainly yet said from Toy-rus wanted to sell me too!
Her email as follows:
You want baby cot I can sell you mine lah.Come with mattress, and bed sheet, comforter blanket and cot bumper. Can sleep till 5yrs, nxt time you also can sell it off again.
Those toy I buy new de fr Toy R Us can sell you cheaper and next time you can still sell it again and you wont loogi much also. If 2nd hand de I can give you lah.
You ask yr SIL, I got the yao lan set also can sell her cheap.
Everythg is $$$ lor, I also buy new not 2nd hand so cannot expect me to give totally free lah hah.
Can give 1 I will give you, cos baby thgs is not cheap too.
All the while I knw she is damn $$ minded! Everythings also $ come first! Even a 21 yrs friendship also talk abt $! Haiz.. Oh ya, recalled abt it, what are 21 yrs friendship meant to her?? Even her hubby she can be so mean, let not said friends! When she got personal savings and her hubby engaged in some financial difficulty few yrs back, she even 镇眼说瞎话 told me she got no savings & ask me to loan her hubby! Lucky thing i never agreed to that! Few months later, I found out from her saying she actually got savings but can't let her hubby knw & won't lend to him either cos if her hubby knws is from her, will delay in paying etc! That why she asks me for a loan, so that her hubby in debt to me and will pay promptly! My God! What a friend is she ?? Anyway, even if I don't have those baby's stuffs! I will not buy from her! NO WAY I will let her earn my $$! I rather buy new one!
But I am blessed with previous SQ colleague of mine of 14 yrs ~ Valerie , she is the first friend of mine who knws abt my pregnancy cos she has been asking me every week after or marriage in Feb! She herself offer me some of the bb's stuffs which I did not ask from her! Milk pump, lot of milk bottles to store up my pump out milks, bb carseat, cot with mattress & Aussino bed sheet, flash cards, bb clothes, toys and brand new custom made blanket by her as a gift to bb! Only thing is pram she can't give me cos she said very old & dirty alr. It's ok, we will get whatever we don't have then.. At least the above already save us some costs liao!
No comments:
Post a Comment