Lazy to blog these days... Always have to backdate my blogs.. if I remember lah!
Cheyanne, Zhiwei & their 2 lovely princesses came to our place yesterday afternoon abt 430pm! Nicole was already 4 this yrs and little Sarah was 22 mths. Cheeky Nicole will lecture little sis and even told her off if Sarah wants to her to help to get somethings. Both was talkative & Sarah was picking up things fast from Nicole. Good to have siblings ya?
Both gals was so distracted and ask me for toys! Haha.. I got no toys of cos.. Maybe they shall come again next yr & i will have some at home.. LOL
We went to have KFC for dinner at Pungol Promenade (Golf Club) and they send me home abt 815pm. Which then I drove to AMK to collect my developed wedding photos! Went to mum's place to pass her some of her pictures and headed home to catch 拜金女王 last episode.
While watching, I do the ironing at the same time.. After that, I watched the follow up korea drama 灿烂人生 ontinuous 2 episodes! Still can't sleep so had my milk and try to slp yet did not slp well the whole night!
Now my eyes are so tired n heavy! Can doze off anytime i guess.. But need to struggle till 6pm. Damn sian lor!
No comments:
Post a Comment