Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's so big deal?

Yest, "TK" not in ofo the whole morning, just left us a message saying anythings just give him a call etc.. So both my colleague & I assumed he won't be coming back to work! Who's knw he turned up around 3pm!

When he asked me to check the confirmation about the jet quay thingy for coming Wed 27/4. I told him I did not book any as I can't remember he mentions about booking that. What I remembered was to book limousine pick up from his place to airport! Fucker "TK" banged table & shouted at me to get it done asap, and settle the jet quay booking by all mean! NABEI, never in my working life got ppl bang table on me and behaved so uneducated before! Damn angry and thought of shouting back at him & retrieve my bag and go! Even my colleague asks me am I ok? She said she kana few times before, "TK" will came to her seat and scolded her etc.. So I went toilet & cool myself down, and of cos never did those that I WISH to do! What to do? Still need job and pay right? So no choice lor! 忍 till I can't lor!!! Shown him face after I'm back from toilet till 5pm and leave on the dot! Feel like taking MC next day but NVR again! LL go back to work lor!

No comments:

Post a Comment