Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Flea market on 23 Apr 2011

Yes, today is the day to Tanglin Flea market selling all our barang barang! I brought ZJ with me too. Val came to pick us up at 2pm, reached there about 220pm. Waiting for our lot to be given patiently & hope it will be sheltered! To our delights, it is! Lucky !! Val & Joanne set up their lot 1st as Yvonne still not here yet. She reached with Daniel after just I finished laying the floor mat. We start to sell our stuffs! All my unwanted clothings going off at S$1 - $4. As usual, Yvonne will hestitate abt the price she gonna let go. And she'll starts to keep those she wants and "lelong" those she really don't want for >$2 at least.

My dear nephew help to sell my shoes/ clothings and packed those wanted stuffs into carriers for the customers etc.. I have to tell him the price I wanted sell & he will shouts "Come Come, $1 dollar, $2 dollars" loud.  Those Filipinos like to talk to him, and there's this Filipino even gave him $1 tip! So funny! He will makes himself busy by visiting lot 6 (Joanne & Val), and back to lot 12 (us). 

And he ate alots that afternoon! He got himself some crackers at 7-Eleven, shortly he asked me to get him "loi mai kai", and Val got him 1 donut and he ask Val to get one for me too! So sweet hor. Around 7pm, Yvonne's admirer Daniel brought ZJ with him to get some sandwiches for us and guess what, ZJ asked Daniel to get the last 3 chocolate cakes at S$8.40/pc! He said two for himself & one for gugu (me)! So touched, he thinks of me again :) But heart-pain Daniel complained to Yvonne! But when I offered to pay him, Yvonne said no need!

Playing with Yvonne's bear!

Val's hubby came to pick us up at 915pm. So left Yvonne and Daniel still at the lot trying her luck to get rid of her stuffs as many as possible.. So patient and good of Daniel to take cab from her place to Tanglin, waited whole day for her at Starbuck, accompany her and take cab back with her again! Oh ya, last year also! Still claimed they are not an item? Who will believe lor? Haha

Although our sales is not as good as last year, but at least better than selling  all to Garang Guni for $0.50 right! I'm glad that I managed to clear one "Ah Cang" bag, and ZJ gets to try out/ see how it's like at Flea market. A new experience for him :) Well done, boy! And thank u..
Still holding on to the bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment