Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

9 months LAZY ME!!!!!!

Oh my gosh!! It's been 9 months since I last blogged!!!! SHIT!!! I can't back track all the things happening around me any more. A lot of wonderful places and pics of my big boy etc!
 
And good news was another 2 month, I will be seeing my princess!!! Yes.. I am expecting a baby gal now!!! Now I am in 31 weeks :) Hubby and myself are so happy after trying to conceive for almost 1 year plus! Especially  my hubby as he likes gal most! Thanks god for sending us an angel and make it a boy & a gal to complete our family!
 
But this 2nd pregnancy, I am not good! I eat spicy meal and drink cold water at least once a day! I keep telling myself need to stop after 5 mths of pregnancy but till now left 2 mths I still been doing that! More lacking than my 1st pregnancy. Even my hubby also gave up & stop nagging at me now! Hopefully baby is fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment