Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

On leave ~ 8 Mar 2012

Early morning went to ICA with my deed poll! Took pictures from 2rd floor for 6 pics at S$8 with better quality & look nice too! Cheaper than I took in Nex! Ugly & cost me S$16.05! Happily went to 3rd floor to renew IC but to my disappointment, the deed poll was rejected by ICA due to Priscillia is after my Hanyu Pinyin!! Pissed!

No choice lah, have to redo deed poll. Went opposite for our breakfast. Headed to Serangoon to clear all those unwanted stuffs at old house before final completion appointment at 3.45pm! Went had lunch at Nex & then back home. Left house at 3pm to HDB hub. Carpark was so jammed with cars which I have to take over Hoo to get a parking lot, so that they will be on time for the appt timing! Managed to get one lot after 20+ mins I think!

Everything was done about 8 mins after meeting the officer. Hoo's happiest moment of cos is head to 3rd floor for cheque collection! He went to OCBC bank with mum after that and I seated outside to wait for Hoo & mum! Grab old chiang Kee curry puff & crabmeat nuggets to eat.. Hungry le..

Next, head to AMK Central KK women clinic at Blk 722! Just on time for my appt 530pm. Had my urine test for sugar level/ blood pressure etc. Waited at 2nd floor for doctor and I was called to go in shortly. Have my 1st scan on tummy but can't see so doctor had to put the scanner thru my vaginal for the scan! Here it goes, little one is inside for 8 weeks & with heartbeat! So amazing! Hello little Hoo Yeo :)

Doctor said I only need to go for syndrome blood test & utra scan at KK hospital on week 12. And no need to draw fluid from "Yang Tai Shui" to check! Heng ah! Hopefully everythings will be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment