Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Precious Moments ~ Disney train

Oh gosh, whenever I stepped into Precious Thots shop, I will definitely get somethings from there! Last night, I went to collect my heels at Far East Plaza after altered the length of the strap, next we went to H&M as Hoo never been there before eversince their openings. Followed by 313, Hoo got 2 tops from Zara & while he went to collect 313 S$10 voucher, I headed to Precious Thots! And I was attracted to 7 pieces Disney train with  1 prince (nos 1) & 6 princess (nos 2-7) on it. New limited edition set and yes, I bought them together with additional Disney riser for them :) Total cost about S$263! Heart pain of cos but think of displaying it on our new home shelf, I feel happy.. Haha! Extra S$10 voucher from 313 for me to get another 2 plastic risers with a top up of S$3! According to the supervisor, there'll be another 3 princess (nos 8-10) selling in a set soon to continue with the train collection.  Oh no! $$$ again.
Disney train set
Next aim is these 7 dwarfs set & wishing well or 7 dwarfs standing on tree trunk set ! I've been eyeing these for few weeks yet ended up I bought Disney train set instead...  Hopefully a Christmas gift from someone! In my dream I think! hoHohOho

7 dwarfs & the wishing well

No comments:

Post a Comment