Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Changing of kitchen design

This will be the 3rd time I've revised kitchen design! Have been wanted this way on my 2nd revised last 2 weeks when I meet Peter, but he seems impatient & quite pissed of my change that day & after he agreed, he left the place damn fast like flying soul!

After viewing Jaslyn's place yesterday, which  triggered me to revised kitchen design more, so I message him the drawings which I have revised! As usual, he smile & ask me dun change anymore. And ask me to confirm the change by today if not won't be able to change anymore. Yeah, finally changed to what I want happily!

Hoo is also pissed with me for being fickle minded! But I find Hoo too "ching chai" / being too kind in the whole renovation process! Whatever Peter proposed / 3D drawings, he will be fine with all! Most of the time, I'll be the one thinking very hard "like I'm the designer" and do revising! Not that I used to have a house & got experience in renovation etc! Actually I always take note of others' house or designs which I came across. Just like we went to visit a few neighbours in Regalia, after we came out from the house, I will ask him whether he saw this n that etc.. But he always said he never notice/remember! Gosh! He glances and forgot after that :(

And one thing, I also like to imagine the things are already there & I am now visualising and make sure we will be convienently using it without hassel/ obstacles along the way! I understand Hoo don't like to trouble /irritate others. But this is the contractor job! He acts as a middle man & earn at least half of the whole costs, he should do what we want/ told him! And this renovation actually cost us alot! We have been nice to him already, he only provide us one 3D pic for each item & we did actually ask for more choices which he did not provide. So in the end, we just stick to it and changing of colours tat all! There are still pending pics he has not send us till now!

Anyway, this coming Sat we will be meeting him for getting our lights & also choosing the materials for our carpentry etc! I am going to tell him about those cabinets/ shelving / sliding door etc. Will inform all these at one go! Impossible that everythings he decided for us right? No details drawing provided too! Or surprise us when renovation finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment