Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

WP Rally @ Serangoon Stadium ~ 5 May 2011

1st time in life that I attended RALLY, and somemore it's Worker Party rally at Serangoon Stadium on 5 May 2011. I brought ZJ with me after our dinner about 820pm! We walked 25mins from our home (Serangoon North)  to stadium! And stupid me to put on wrong shoe for long distance walk and that's caused me blister on 2 foot! There are some people parked their cars near my home & walk there due to traffic conjested near stadium & along the way! Traffic police are all over the place to direct car traffic etc!
The crowds

Stadium was packed with people and we managed to watch from far. I  feel I'm like one of those crowds watching world cup! People wave their flags / balloon hammer and cheer loudly when WP etc. My 8 years old nephew ZJ follow the flow! When others cheer n clap, he too, clap & clap! And funny thing is he asked me why the PAP members not yet tonight? He also ask where to get/buy the WP flag and seriously I got no idea! We left 20 mins before rally end to prevent the crowds.
Clapping

No comments:

Post a Comment