Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Malu me!

Happily out from my office, 15 walks to JE station, abt 1 hour journey to AMK hub, 15 mins queue at OCBC bank, 1 min enquiry at UOB bank, 10 mins seeing shoes at Mondo, 1 min trying new pair of shoe there! And realised OMG!!!! I'm wearing 2 different pair of slippers out from office!! Warao! Damn embarrassing lor.. Of cos purchase a new pair of shoe and take bus home.. If not, i really dun kn how to go home with 2 diff slippers! Some more diff colours lor !!

But hor, also quite lucky I'm not attending class tat night and  I only get to realise it while trying shoe.. If I notice that in JE station, how?? Sure i dare not take train! Either I walked 15 mins back to office to have it change or take cab home which probably cost S$30 for peak/jammed hour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment