Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Ex colleague ~ trying to be funny!

This ex colleague of mine keep calling me, day and night! Asking things like will I accept him if he's after me? Or tell me he feels unhappy because of "heart problem" , and said I should know what happen etc.. 

And now even worst, call me when he's on business trip! As if I'm his wife!! Last night he called my hp & couldn't get me. Cos M1 & Singtel users will be under "no service" due to poor signal around my home area ! The only survivor is Starhub which my brother & Yuki currently used. So he called me up this morning and ask why I didnt answer the calls? Weird guy! I mean If hp got no service, it won't be ringing at all, it will be treated as switch off mode! Trying to be funny I think! Let's see what's he up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment